Couple of small updates to AS3 LuminicBox.
I decided to update LuminicBox to AS3.
Here's some charsets in an easy-to-copy format for use with swfmill.
Added Linux info and a few other small tweaks to keep the tutorial up-to-date.
How to tweak the classes provided with the latest version of the Metaliq component set to be compliant with mtasc.
Metaliq has decided to finally start supporting the Metaliq components and provide the source.
Made some updates to the tutorial to incorporate the latest changes that Adobe has made with Flash Player version 9,0,28,0.
I am now working at Schematic.
A step-by-step guide explaining how to keep filesize to a minimum using Fuse.
I have completed converting Robert Penner's Programming Flash MX from AS1 to AS2.